Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Gave Up Sugar and this is what I look like at the End of Week 3

I am at the end of week 3!


I do have more to do though.


Here we are, already at the end of week 3 of giving up sugar, and you get to be the judge in the real body transformation process. It has not always been easy, but I have not departed from my routine of more healthy eating, and introducing more fruits and vegetables into my diet. Though weight wise I am at a good place I see some suborn spots that need to be dealt with. As always Please Subscribe to this Channel for more updates, and or inspiration of what you know you should also be doing.



If you would like to see where the journey began, and how it has transpired you can check out the first 3 videos from the YouTube Channel, and Please hit that red Subscribe button. I need many more people I too can be inspired from, and gain ideas through!

End of week 2

End of week 1

Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment